Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weigh ins, Refletions, and Fall!

Here is this week's weigh in! Still at 154lbs! I am soooo annoyed, but i really shouldn't be. I need to remember that it takes time. Losing weight the healthy way is slow and steady. And muscle really does weigh more than fat. I'd rather be muscular in my size 8 pants then flabby in a size 7 i guess, right?

I did really well tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal this week! I found some friends to follow and some friends followed me back! I was able to get in 3 workouts. I would rather get in 5 or 6, but this past week was super busy. It was also a really stressful week. I have some big decisions to make. More on that maybe next week! Also to top it off it is my PMSing/Craving/Bottomless pit week. Luckily i survived it without making poor eating decisions! Hooray!!
 
 
Two and a half years ago I lost 32lbs on that treadmill. I did it without a gym membership, fitness coach, or fancy diet pills. I did it day by day 20min run by 20min run. I was working 40+ hours a week and still found the time. I was making smart eating choices without restricting myself too much, or without falling victim to eating disorders. I went from 172lbs to 139lbs. It took me 10 months. That's just under 1lbs a week. There were weeks the scale stayed the same, but it eventually went down. I need to remember that. I did it once and can do it again. Sometimes i feel like my body hates me. Like it can't lose weight, like this is the weight it wants to be no matter what i eat or how much i work out. BUT if it changed then, it WILL change again! Right?
 
This is our beautiful fall tree outside of our apartment! I LOVE it so much i had to share! Do any of you have amazing and healthy fall recipes? I'm gonna start experimenting with some soon! Look for some recipe posts in the future! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
 
Meggan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio