Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meggan Weigh In #1

Hey! I'm going to start doing a Weigh In Wednesday post every week! I think it will help motivate me, as well as keep me accountable! So here it is..................


I have been stuck at this weight for the past 4 weeks!! GRRR! My husband and I are going to start getting up early and going to the gym before work on our busy days! So far we have actually made it twice in one week! Yay!! I have been eating pretty healthy this past 4 weeks, so i guess that's why im a little frustrated! But at the same time i have only averaged like 3 small workouts a week, and my body does not lose weight if i don't workout as well as eat right! I think we have all seen or heard the saying 70% diet 30% exercise?


Well I am the exact opposite! I am 30% Diet and 70% Gym! I just need to do it! No excuses! I have a treadmill in my apartment and a gym 2 mins away! Im going to post my before pics, and my inches next Weigh-in Wed.! Oh yeah and to help me stay motivated I just got the app MyFitnessPal! Anyone else a member!? You should totally join and add me, my user name is Hawkeyemeg! Hope you guys are having a great week! I am LOVING this fall weather!!

Meggan

2 comments:

Nikki Dee said...

Oh I hate it when the scales don't budge!! Hopefully you will break that plateau soon!

I am 100% diet at the moment! Lol but it actually worked for me before. I didn't exercise at all and lost 65lb by doing Weight Watchers but of course I am all soft and squishy with no muscle tone!

Meggan said...

Awesome job on the 65lbs loss! My Aunt and Grandma are doign WW and LOVE it!

Isn't it silly how everyone's body reacts differently to diets and excercise? I guess it's just figureing it all out! Thanks for your comment and encouragment! It made my day!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio