Thursday, July 12, 2012

Malarie's Week Three!

I haven't weighed myself since Day One. Next week I will be taking 1 month pictures and checking my measurements to see how I am doing. I can already see some pretty awesome changes in my body, energy levels etc. My clothes are fitting looser, my belly bloat is diminishing. All in all I am getting really excited. My Mr. is still in his walking boot, but has been able to work out with me. It has been really fun doing the same work outs with him, it makes working out fly by so fast. I have so many fun, yummy recipes to post! We feel like we really haven't had to give up "good tasting" food. I am usually so full from meals its hard to get snacks in, let alone post work out protein.

{My goals for next week}
Consume more protein and veggies
Increase water intake
Continue to work out hard 5 days a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio