Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Camping and Hiking!

One of the greatest things about living in Utah for the summer is the mountains!! We miss them a lot in Iowa! I love camping!! My husband started his job today and we wanted to get in at least one trip before he started. So we headed up on Monday and came home Tuesday! Pretty quick trip, but awesome none the less! For dinner we made pizza toastites that were sooo good! I bought some Great Harvest whole wheat bread to make them with! Can you say Yum!! I will be so sad not to have a Great Harvest close by come fall! On Tuesday we went on an amazing hike to Stewart Falls! It was 4ish miles round trip so I got in a good workout! The Stewart waterfalls were beautiful!! And we were able to climb up to another one near by! I already want to go again! Although my cheeks are sore today! :) Here are some pictures from the hike! 

Meggan

The small falls!
Up close!
We made it!
My sexy husband and the beautiful mountains!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio